Saturday, August 29, 2009

Third Date (part 4)

She reached into his pants and pulled his cock out as they continued to kiss. His pants fell open as she continued to stroke him while kissing. It didn't take long for her to lean down and take him into her mouth...as I sat there continuing to watch in total amazement. She sucked on his cock for a few minutes then leaned back on the bed as he climbed on top, more kissing and feeling her up as she wrapped her legs around him....they both still had clothes on (although his cock was now out and rubbing against her thong which was exposed as her dress was hiked up). Again, he slid down between her legs and started licking at her thong, pulling it aside so he could taste her again. She was moaning and writhing in total pleasure as his tongue moved over and into her pussy. I put my glass of wine down and leaned in to kiss her, and feel her breasts as he continued to lick her...her moans and gasps getting louder and louder as she now had two men feeling, licking and kissing her. She came again and immediately leaned up to kiss him again,

He moved back a bit to the edge of the bed and she leaned down to again suck on his cock. I climbed around the back of the bed and began to rub her ass as I watched from behind, as she swallowed every inch of his cock in her mouth. I slid my boxers off and began to rub my cock on her dripping wet pussy, it was an incredible feeling watching her suck him while my rock hard cock was rubbing between her pussy lips. After a little rubbing, long enough to get her juices all over my cock, and long enough to watch her playing, sucking and licking on his cock I slid into her. I began to fuck her slowly, in time with the sucking she was doing, each thrust into her pushing her mouth further and deeper onto his cock. I literally could have cum in about a second but wanted to enjoy it so I pumped slowly, enjoying the site of my wife sucking another mans cock, while I fucked her pussy....the same pussy that he had just been licking (and bringing to orgasm) twice already.


I continued the slow fuck and she continued to suck on his cock until I slid out, she moved up and asked "do you have condoms?". He was prepared and went to slip one on while I sat back, she took off her dress and turned to suck on my cock. Her ass was in the air, heels still on as she took my hard cock in her mouth. He returned to the edge of the bed and began to rub her ass while she sucked me....and then he slowly eased his cock into her pussy. There I was, watching as my incredibly sexy wife sucked on my cock, while taking another man's cock in her pussy. The site and sounds of the experience were incredible. He continued fucking her while she sucked me, feeling the vibrations of her moans on my cock. It didn't take long before he was pulling out and she was collapsing next to me. I still hadn't cum (entirely through total will power!), and believe it or not....more was still to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment