Monday, August 10, 2009

Third Date (Part 1)

WOW....what an amazing night we had, it was so fantastic that I'm going to break up the recap into multiple parts so I can go into detail to record it all :-)

We checked into our hotel in the late afternoon, was a great room with a king size bed, sitting area (coffee table, couch and an armchair) and a killer bathroom. The bathroom had a nice big glass shower, large tub and top notch design all around. After we got a little settled, we went down to the bar for a quick drink and snack before dinner. During the snack (and even on the drive over) we talked a little about rules and plan, not in detail because we didn't want to have some grand plan that would make the night feel scripted, just some basics about was ok/not ok and talk about how we should give "space" as needed (I had mentioned that I thought it would be good if I left them alone at times based on some feedback I got on a forum site dedicated to hotwives). My wife said she didn't think that would be needed at drinks, but maybe once we got to the room.


After our appetizers we went up to the room to get dressed, she tried on a couple of options and went with a sexy little black dress, her heels (the ones I had bought for her before and she wore on her second date with him). At dinner, she admitted to getting a little nervous (I was actually nervous all day, had never met the guy and wasn't sure what was going to happen that night, but she was very relaxed). Was nice to have some wine and chat and help calm our nerves a little.


After dinner, we headed over to the bar that we had arranged to meet him at. When we got there we quickly realized it wasn't an ideal spot in that there wasn't alot of seating and what seating there was was either taken or not very secluded. Fortunately, we managed to grab a decent spot on a couch across from a couple of arm chairs. We were there a little early so we had time to have a drink while we waited for him to arrive. I admit that I was a little tense at this point, although my wife made a great joke that helped me relax (there was a middle aged, overweight guy that walked through the lobby and she said 'there he is!', she got me for a second and that was a nice icebreaker :-))


Finally, he arrived and came over to join us. I shook his hand, and my wife gave him a hug, nothing over the top, and later she told me he seemed a little unsure about how to react to the hug given it was the first time he had met me, so we ordered more drinks and chit chatted to break the ice.
(to be continued...)

1 comment:

  1. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment...

    ReplyDelete