Friday, August 14, 2009

Third Date (part 2)

...The seating at the bar was a little awkward, we were on a long-ish couch with a couple of women sitting across the way from us (coffee table in between). I sat on one end, with my wife in between and him on the other end. It actually worked quite well as my wife (ironically) was the most comfortable of the three of us, and because of that and her being in the middle (for the first of a few times that night ;-) ), made the conversation easier.

I made a point of leaving them alone a couple of times, and my wife did the same later, leaving he and I alone for a few minutes. As soon as she left he asked me, "Why are you doing this?", I explained that my wife and I have been together for a long time, and while we loved each other, we were both interested in adding some excitement to the relationship. I also went on to say something to the the affect of "yeah, this is pretty fucked up, haha". She came back and we chatted some more, downed another round of drinks and then decided to go to the bar in our hotel, down the street.

When we got to our hotel bar, we found a great spot across the lobby from the bar that had some tables and a nice wrap around couch. Everyone was in the bar and this area was secluded so we grabbed a corner seat there and I went with him to get drinks. We sat in the corner, facing the lobby with my wife between us (again) and talked a little more, the conversation certainly becoming more sexual. I excused myself to go to the mens room and could feel that there was a charge starting to form, so I intentionally took my time (even took a few deep breaths before going back to the table). When I turned the corner and walked into the room, I could see that my wife had moved a little closer to him, had her leg up on his, and his fingers were gently stroking her calves and lower thigh (my wife later told me that they also kissed while I was away). I sat and tried to act non-chalant, but was incredibly turned on :-) We talked some more (lord knows about what, my mind was elsewhere), and my wife tapped my toe with her heel, encouraging me to touch her other leg. I put my hand on her thigh as I watched him rubbing her other leg, all of this plainly in view of anyone who happened to look over while strolling through the lobby.

That round of drinks didn't take long to get down, at which point we invited him up to the room for another round (we had brought a bottle of wine with us), so we got up and walked over to the elevator. As soon as we got inside I pulled my wife over and gave her a deep wet kiss, feeling her ass through the thin material of her black dress while he stood there and watched. As soon as we stopped kissing, she moved over to him and gave him a deep wet kiss, I could see her tongue slide into his mouth and his hand on her back and ass just as the elevator door opened, making our way to our room.

(to be continued...)

[by the way, just as I was finishing this post, my wife came in and I told her I was blogging, so she got down on her knees and gave me a fantastic blowjob :-)]

3 comments:

  1. What a great story! I started following it on Ourhotwives and now on the blog. I hope you have time for more updates soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More updates please, it is just starting to get good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. updates, pictures and videos...i want to see this hot wife in action.

    ReplyDelete