Thursday, August 20, 2009

Third Date (part 3)

We opened the door and all walked into the room. Before we had gone out to dinner, I had setup the video camera with tripod on the desk that was in front of the bed (figured that the less fiddling that I had to do once we got to the room the better). He noticed the camera but didn't say anything as we all moved to the couch and chair that were in the small sitting area near the bed (see the picture from part 1 to see what the area looked like). We all got a glass of wine and made ourselves comfortable, I sat in the chair, with my wife and him on the couch. We sat and chatted a little, but it didn't take long before my wife was leaning over and kissing him. And not just little pecks, but deep, wet, tongue-in-mouth kisses. This continued for a bit until my wife excused herself for a minute, leaving him alone with me.

I wanted to get the issue of the video camera out of the way, so I told him that I was going to videotape whatever happened, to make sure he wouldn't be surprised by the camera going on. He clearly seemed a bit hesitant about this, stopping to think about it and I have to admit, I thought for a second that he may back out of the whole thing. But I stuck to my point, essentially telling him that this was something my wife and I wanted to do, and we'd make sure the video would be kept safe (keeping our privacy is very important), so he eventually agreed that it would be ok. My wife returned and sat down next to him, her hand on his thigh as we talked some more, the kissing continuing between them. It didn't take long before she was sliding over to get on his lap, straddling him (all clothes still on), her hands around the back of his head as I watched them make out, right there in front of me. I slipped over to the video camera and turned it on, then put on some music...showtime was about to begin :-)

As I sat back down to watch, my wife came over and gave me the same treatment...on my lap, with big, deep kisses...but she was quickly back in his lap, hands roaming. She then got up and made her way to the bed, laying back and he walked over and climbed onto the bed, sliding between her legs as they kissed and felt each others bodies. The sight of my wife, with her black dress and strappy heels on the bed with another man on top of her, kissing as she wrapped her legs around him was amazing. I sat back and enjoyed the view, as his hands moved all over her body, sliding down the top of her dress to expose her tits. He immediately moved his mouth down to start sucking on her nipples as she moaned in delight. It wasn't long before his hands moved down to slide her dress up as he ran his fingers over her thong, she was squirming in delight. His fingers pressing more as her hips gyrated, her legs sliding up in the air as I could see her stiff nipples out of her dress. He slid down her body and put his face between his legs and slid her thong aside as he started to taste her. Her legs wrapped around his head and pulled his tongue into her. I looked over at my wife's face, watching her enjoy herself as this other man pleased her was intense and amazing. Eventually her body started to shudder as she moaned in delight. He got up on his knees and my wife climbed up on him, and kissed him even deeper than she had at any other point that night, and started to unbuckle his belt...

(to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment