Friday, May 1, 2009

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!

I had to return a pair from yesterday (wrong size) and while I was there I saw another woman wearing a pair of shoes that my wife had seen the weekend before. When we had seen them the weekend before I wasn't wild about them, but could tell my wife liked them. Seeing them on this other woman (another attractive wife), strutting around the store checking herself out, got me pretty hot so I bought the same shoes for my wife :-)

Here's a picture of them, we'll call them option 3:





















Right now, it looks like she's a go for her date tomorrow night. We talked about it for about an hour tonight, made sure she was comfortable, had a plan (time/place and what we both are ok with), and she left the conversation more comfortable and eager than she was before (she was interested, but nervous). Apparently she's confirmed with one guy already, has to pick the place...we looked at a few options tonight and narrowed it down to a couple of choices that looked good to her.

Of course after all this talk, shoe modelling and planning for the weekend, I had to get some action and she didn't disappoint :-)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes, these are the best, they go well with the red toe nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miguel, she actually painted her nails specifically for her date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice... so what happened on the date(s)?

    ReplyDelete