Sunday, May 17, 2009

After the Date

It's been awhile since I updated, so I'll do my best to recount the days after her first date. For starters, we consistently had some of the best sex that we've ever had. Day after day we were still turned on from her first date experience, we'd talk about the date, and what we thought might happen next (the guy she had met was clear in his mail that he wanted an 'affair' type of relationship, something ongoing where she would meet him for sex one or two times per week). We weren't sure if we were ready for that, but the idea sure was hot and let to night after night of sex. Most of the time, she would tell me about email exchanges she had with him, and the fact that she was thinking about him, and what might be coming next.

After several nights of torrid sex, always ending up with me pounding her while she talked about sucking him or fucking him at the same time, we got a mail from him with a request for pictures. He wanted to see her in a short skirt, with a thong (and pics of her thong as she bent over in the short skirt), along with a button down top, something that she could unbutton to tease him with. Fortunately, I've done a good job of stocking her closet with sexy clothes like this so we were able to accomodate and spent a night taking pictures...not for me, but for him. She went and changed for him, then came into the room...tight black button down top, shortest of short black skirts and her new black shoes, the very same shoes that I had bought her for her date.

We kissed and rubbed our bodies together before I got the camera out. She posed in various positions, asking me how her ass looked "do you think he'll like this?" she would ask as she raised her skirt to show off her thong. I would grab her ass and slide a finger between her legs, feeling her wetness and say "yes, almost as much as you like showing off for him". After we took several pictures, the camera had to go and our clothes had to come off....except for her skirt and heels, she looked too good in them to take them off, but fortunately I was able to lick and taste her while she was on top of me sucking on my cock, no doubt thinking about her date while she did so. We teased and tasted each other until she had to have me (or maybe him?) inside her....she got on top and rode me until I told her to get on all fours so I could finish her doggy style. Her ass and hips are amazing to hold on to normally, and even better when she's smiling back and me talking about having a cock in her mouth as I pound her from behind....

3 comments:

  1. Hot pic, and a very Hotwife. I'd love for my wife to be a hotwife, slowly but surely. You're a very lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update! Got hard just reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife is doing the same thing. Thank's for your nice blog. We look to exciting post date sex too.

    ReplyDelete