Friday, May 8, 2009

The Date (part 3)

Here's a pic of what she wore that night, notice how sheer that top is, and that necklace is one that I bought for her last year....


...sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring was really hard....exciting, nervewracking and totally arousing all rolled into one. I couldn't help but wonder what she was doing at that very moment, sitting in a bar with a total stranger. Surely they were just chatting and having drinks, but was he touching her? Maybe touching her arm, or putting his hand on hers...over her wedding ring? (which she did wear that night) Or maybe she touching him? Maybe her hand was on his thigh under the table as the waitress came over to take their orders, did she notice that my wife had a wedding ring on and he didn't (not to mention he's younger than her)? The possibilities alone were driving me crazy.

Eventually she called, I answered on the first ring, and she was walking back to her car, heels clicking and sounding like a very excited woman. She told me that she had a good time, was safe and coming home soon....

When she got home, I was all over her, and she was all over me. A long, deep, passionate kiss at the door, then some wine and beer for both of us as we had a lot to talk about. We sat on the couch, drinking and chatting, she told me that he was very nice, cute, and a big guy (bigger than me, and I'm 6'1" 195lbs"), they mostly chatted about random stuff to break the ice, but did get a little into his wants and desires. She was obviously excited and a little buzzed (maybe the did do more than talk??), and went on about how the next steps would be for her to meet him alone, at a hotel. I really couldn't believe what I was hearing, I was still trying to really come to grips with the fact that she actually:

(a) posted an ad to meet another man
(b) exchanged emails, chats and pictures with several men over the course of a few weeks
(c) actually scheduled a date with one of them
(d) actually went out on the date

and now she's telling me she's ready to go and meet him for sex. A wave of strong feelings came over me, I told her that I wasn't so sure that meeting him alone for sex was ok....and she said "but that's what he wants"...in a way that made me feel like what I wanted didn't matter, that this stranger had taken over and my wife was now his slut. It was intense.

After some more talking, we were both so turned and feeling good from the drinks that we were all over each other. Clothes were flying, and she was in total heat...it was some of the best sex we've had in years, culminating with me pounding her from behind while she talked about sucking on his cock....

2 comments:

  1. Very hot start. I love that the night ended with hot sex for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see the pic of what she wore?

    ReplyDelete