Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shoe Update

She emailed both of her online boyfriends tonight, giving them some updates about meeting for a drink this weekend. She hasn't settled on a place/time yet, but I really think this might actually happen this weekend. What might happen? Well, I'm pretty sure it will be just drinks, and some flirting of course. She's been emailing/chatting with these guys for a number of weeks and she keeps telling me that she doesn't want anything other than a drink and chat, to see if there's chemistry. Apparently both are on board with this (which is good, and why they're in the running for her, she wants to take it slow). One possible catch is that she hasn't actually told either of them that I know about all of this yet, they both think that she's a married woman that is looking for something on the side....I have a feeling neither will really care about me knowing, hell, guys are guys :-)

In preparation for the weekend, she's getting her hair done tomorrow (another sign she's getting ready for this!), and there's the shoe situation. I went to the mall the other day and did find a couple of pairs that I liked so bought both, and she just tried them on. She's leaning towards one of these (although I need to go back to get the right size)...can you guess which ones she likes best? Leave a comment and let me know which ones you like and which ones you think she'll wear out!

Option 1:



















Option 2:

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Miguel only because of the overall color, the style of #2 appeals to me tho. I can imagine her walking towards me and I knowing exactly what is on her mind.

    Thank you for sharing your wife's journey to being a hot wife. If for some reason she needs a few more choices and wants to expand her circle of boyfriends, you know where to find me.

    ReplyDelete