Saturday, April 24, 2010

Back from the weekend (continued...again!)

He got behind her and helped her with the thong, rubbing her ass as she turned to face me and told me to 'get comfortable'. I stood and dropped my pants and boxers as she kneeled on the bed next to him, his hands on her ass and she turned to kiss him more, deeply and passionately. He clearly wanted more of her as he lifted her dress up over her head, and she didn't need much more than that to do the rest of the work. He joined in the disrobing too, taking off his boxers and then climbing back onto the bed as she leaned forward to kiss me, his hands roamed over her back and breasts before finding their way between her legs to rub her pussy.

Her hips started gyrating almost instantly as he ran his fingers between her legs, and I gave her a deep, long kiss while standing at the edge of the bed. It was amazingly hot to kiss as her body wriggled and writhed with pleasure at his touch. She removed her bra and wiggled back to sit in his lap a bit before she leaned down to suck me as I stood at the end of the bed. He rubbed her from behind for a bit before she turned around to take him into her mouth, leaving me to kneel down behind her to lick. She sat up to kiss him as I fingered her....she was so wet it was amazing. Hard to tell if it was from me, him or both....but I admit I did enjoy the thought that it was for him. She hugged him as I fingered her to completion, watching him kissing her neck and ears as she moaned and writhed with pleasure. When she finished, my beautifal, sexy wife fell into his arms and began kissing him. She turned again to take me into her mouth while he licked her this time....she had a hard time keeping me in her mouth with his tongue between her legs. Again, the site of her shaking and moaning at another mans touch was incredible. She came again....

No comments:

Post a Comment