Friday, April 30, 2010

Back from the weekend (the conclusion)


She collapsed on the bed and I leaned in to kiss her,while he kept rubbing and fingering her...the poor girl couldn't seem to get a break from the two of us :)


We took a break, drank a little water to re-hydrate and she leaned back into his arms as they both sat back on the bed. He had his arms around her, gently caressing her legs, back and breasts while we talked...once again the site of another man with his hands all over my sexy wife was too much for me and I leaned in on the bed to lick her while she melted back in his arms, and he ran his hands all over her body. She tilted her head back, moving her mouth up to his and they kissed while I continued using my tongue on her...she tasted so good, and was clearly very, very aroused. Once again, she came :)


She didn't take long to recover as she sat up and took me into her mouth, while he went to get some water. I climbed on top of her and entered her, while he sat back in the chair and watched a bit while I slid in and out of her, both of us so turned on by all the action so far. She knows how much I love doggy style so she got up on all fours at the edge of the bed so I could fuck her from behind, and he conveniently was right there, with his cock out and ready for her to suck while I fucked her from behind on the bed. He alternated between having his cock in her mouth and leaning down to kiss her, while I kept working away from behind. Three was a blur as we shifted from doggy, to her straddling me....to eventually sitting on my face while I stroked and he came to the edge of the bed to kiss her so she could stroke him. While she was grinding on my tongue I got harder and harder (I love having her on my face), and soon we were back to fucking doggy style with him at the edge of the bed, cock in her hand. It was insanely hot to watch her hand reaching and pawing for his cock, while I fucked her from behind and then saw her wrap her mouth around his cock. It was too much for me to take as my hips started pounding faster and faster at the sight of my wife sucking his cock right in front of me, I came so hard. As I slid out of her, she kept sucking him....even harder it seemed.


I went to the bathroom to clean myself up a bit, and while I was in there washing up, I could hear her moaning in the other room. For some reason, I absolutely loved this. Knowing that she's doing something but not knowing exactly what is a huge turn on (in some ways similar to the experience of leaving the bathroom the last time we had fun in a hotel). When I came back into the room, she was on her back, feet straight up in the air and he was fucking her hard on the bed....it was a very intense fuck (words she used to describe it later), and before long he was cumming too. We chatted for just a bit, then said our goodbyes.


It was yet another AMAZING time, and if you're wondering how I have all the details after so long...it's because I was watching the video while writing each blog entry :)

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I wanted to say it's a great read. Love this first hotwife date. I can't wait to read more. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..great tales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. This gave me a super erection and cum with your Cummings. Couldn't see doing this with MINE though.

    ReplyDelete