Sunday, April 4, 2010

Back from the weekend (continued)

We decided that Saturday would be a relaxing day around the hotel, after grabbing some breakfast, we went down to the pool for a bit and enjoyed the weather. My wife work her little black bikini which shows off her figure VERY nicely, everytime she wears it, she gets a total 'rise' out of me :) I wanted to use the treadmill to get a run in, so left my wife by the pool while I went to the exercise room. I had two motivations for going...one was just to work off some energy since I was eagerly anticipating what lay ahead that night, and the other was to leave her by the pool for a bit by herself. Just a fun little fantasy for me to leave her, with her skimpy bikini, alone by the pool for other guys to check her out :)


After a great run, I met her back at the room where she was going to make arrangements with her 'guy' for that night while I showered. When I got out of the shower she told me she had left him a message and that we should go and get some lunch since she was feeling hungry. We hit the hotel restaurant and had a nice lunch outside, about halfway through my phone rang...and it was him. I answered and said hello, he introduced himself (after making sure he had the right number), and we chatted a bit about the weather and our trip so far. It was certainly interesting sitting there outside in the sun, talking to this guy that I had never met, but if things went well...would be having sex with my wife that night :) We made arrangements to meet at a bar near the restaurant that my wife and I had reservations at...it was on.

After spending the rest of the afternoon relaxing and enjoying the downtime, we got ready for dinner. My wife looked amazing in a little black dress, her sexy heels and some very flattering silver jewelry, the glitter nicely contrasting with the black of her dress and shoes. We had a great dinner, sharing a bottle of wine with the meal. We talked a little about what the rest of the night might have in store, but mostly just talked about other things. Later in the meal she admitted that she was feeling a bit nervous (as she has in the past), but that she was sure she'd be ok once we got to the bar. After settling the bill, we walked to the car and got in, as we drove away from the restaurant I leaned over to give her a kiss (both because I was excited about what was going to happen next, and because I thought it might help soothe her nerves a bit)...but when I leaned in for the kiss she said 'no, I don't want to mess up my lipstick'....which instantly turned me on, since she was thinking more about him than me and we had barely left the restaurant parking lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment