Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back from the weekend (continued...again)

We got to the bar and walked in, she found him instantly (she had seen a pic of him before we had left) so we introduced ourselves, got some drinks then went outside to chat a bit. We had a good time talking and having some drinks, he was a total gentleman, and was good about steering clear of personal topics while filling the occasional pauses with stories and info about himself. I had intentionally sat across the table from them so they could sit next to each other in case there were any 'urges' haha, and to make sure he was clear that I was ok with it all. After we had a few drinks there, my wife asked if he wanted to go back to our hotel....obviously he had to say yes :)

We hopped into our car and he followed us in his. After pulling into the parking lot at our hotel, we walked down to the hotel bar, but it was already closed....time had really flown! I admit that at this point I got a bit nervous, wondering if my wife needed another drink, but also being aware of her limits on alcohol. I offered to leave them alone for a bit, both so they could get to know each other a bit more without me around, and to see if I could scare up some more alcholol, just in case :) After wandering around for a bit, I headed back and found them chatting away in the bar area. I asked how things were going and my wife said 'good'...then asked if he wanted to join us in our room...I guess we didn't need that extra alcohol after all :)

We went up to the room and while she excused herself for a moment, I talked to him a bit about her likes/dislikes and what we were into and not into. I told him about the video camera (which I had setup on a tripod on the desk before we left), and he was fine with it. I also told him how much fun it was for me to see her kissing another man, something he noted as we waited for her to come back. She sat down on the bed next to him, across from me (I was in a chair near the desk) and it didn't take long for him to wrap his arms around her and start kissing her neck, as her hands moved over his legs. He was a very muscular guy and his strong hands running over her body was very hot to see. Within seconds she was turning to kiss him, wrapping her hands around the back of his head as I could see their tongues moving in and out of each others' mouths. She put her legs up on his, and untucked his dress shirt so she could touch and rub his back as he continued rubbing her legs and kissing her neck. Eventually she leaned back, and took of her shoes while he stood up and took of his shirt and pants, climbing on top of her to kiss more...all while I sat there and watched. Her legs wrapped around his body while his hands roamed all over hers.

After several minutes of this, she got up on all fours so he could lift her dress and slide her thong off.... (to be continued)

1 comment: