Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shopping for Shoes


We've been talking more about her actually doing this date. She has a couple of options (from the guys she met on craigslist) but hasn't decided on who/when/where to meet just yet, but it could be as soon as this weekend....which has put both of us into "get her ready mode" :-)

Last weekend we went to mall to look at some shoes (she had mentioned weeks ago that if she was going to go out on a date, she wanted new shoes). I've always had a bit of a thing for sexy shoes on a woman and the idea of me buying shoes for her to wear for another guy was almost too much for me to take. So we went to the mall and I was surprised at some of the shoes she was interested in. For some context, I've gotten her sexy/stripper shoes in the past:



and she's always been willing and eager to wear them for me around the house, but I've never gotten her to wear them out in public (even when out of town). Well at the mall the other day, she's eyeing shoes that are basically stripper shoes, black, leather, strappy with platform heels. I couldn't believe my eyes. She even took one off the table and tried it on, rolling up her jeans...I instantly got hard.

Since then, I've been looking for the right pair and have found a pair of Jessica Simpson shoes that drive me crazy, but haven't been able to get them in the right color/size. I've been to four different stores in 2 days, spent over an hour online last night trying to find them with no luck. When I told her I was doing this she said it mad her hot, and offered to send me some links to shoes that she likes, here's one of the pairs she sent me a link to:

http://www.zappos.com/product/7533238/color/147443


And oh yeah, she's also made an appointment to get her hair done on Friday....

No comments:

Post a Comment