Monday, July 29, 2013

My wife in a hotel room...without me (the prelude)

A lot has happened since the last post...I'll do a catch up post before we get to the good stuff :)

She ended up finding a different guy that she liked, quite a bit, so she setup a date with him for drinks a few weeks ago.  I dropped her off, then went a few blocks away to have a drink by myself while I waited for the text to come in that it was time to come and get her (which doesn't seem to make me any less anxious the more I do it, haha). I knew her date had a 9pm cutoff (had other plans and since this was just a meet in greet she was ok with the early night).  She texted me around 9pm and said I could come and get her, I jokingly texted back to take some pics if anything happened while I was on my way. Between having a hard time finding the car and then having an even harder time finding my way to the bar they were at (I swear I only had 2 beers in 2 hours but just got lost), I got there and they came out all smiles. 

I have to admit that while driving over to the bar, I had mixed emotions.  On the one hand, I feel super responsible for her safety and want to make sure that I'll be there for her when she needs me in situations like this.  With all that driving around, part of me felt like I was letting her down.  On the other hand, there was a certain excitement in my mind wondering how she and her date were passing the time while waiting ;)  Of course for all I knew, he had left to make his appointment and she was just waiting for me by herself.

After a quick intro and hello (I guess he wanted to meet me), he was on his way and my wife got into the car with a big smile.  She clearly had had a good time with him :)  We went and got something to eat before heading home, she asked if I wanted details and while I did...I wanted to wait until we got home.  She did tell me that she had some pictures on her cell phone but agreed to keep them until we got home.

After eating and getting home, she told me to get on the bed and used some soft handcuffs to tie me to the head board as she told me about her date.  The anticipation and not being able to touch myself was very hot, as she took off her clothes and told me about their chit chat, how it turned into touching at the bar (him touching her leg), and then eventually the two of them sneaking to the back hallway that led to the restrooms all while she was touching and rubbing and teasing me slowly.  She then took out her cell phone and showed me the first picture..  It was one of her hip with her dress up over it and him behind her.  I didn't notice it at first, but later noticed that you could see the tip of his cock ... he had his cock out in the back of the bar and rubbed it between her ass cheeks.  The teasing didn't end there.  She told me about how she reached back and stroked him, how he felt in her hand ... how his hands felt on her body in the bar.  Then she showed me the next three pictures...each taken of her with his cock in her hand, then in her mouth.  There were three pictures, that she showed me....each hotter than the next.  She was nice enough to let me loose after that so we could fuck...hard :)

That was a few weeks ago, she continued to text/email back and forth with this guy until she eventually landed a date to meet him at a hotel...I'll write about that very soon :)

1 comment: