Thursday, November 17, 2011

WOW (part 2)

We got into the room, poured three glasses of wine and kept the conversation going from the bar.  I was on the couch, with our new friend (I'll call her D) and my wife was sitting in a char across from us.  We chatted (ok my wife and D did most of the talking, haha), and eventually put some music on while D showed us some of the outfits she had brought for the night.  She had an impressive number of tight and low cut dresses in her bag, I was like a kid in a candy store as she pulled one out after another.  The options were numerous but I settled on a very tight, curve hugging stripped dress that she went to change into.

When she came back, I was floored by how good she looked, I'm a big fan of curvy women and to say she has curves that go for days.  She came back and sat next to me on the couch and we chatted some more, hands started to roam a little at this point...I was trying to go slowly with my wife there since as we had discussed beforehand, we weren't sure how she would feel about me being with another woman.  This went on for a few minutes when my wife decided to go and change into something sexier too.  She left for the bedroom, leaving just me and D there on the couch, we chatted and started touching each other a little more over our clothes when I asked her if I could kiss her...she just said "of course", and I leaned in and started making out with her.  Much like the experiences of seeing my wife kiss another man, I was excited by the fact that I was here on the couch with this very sexy woman, kissing...while my wife was just in the other room changing.  In fact, the next day I asked my wife about what she thought and she said she heard us talking, then just heard silence and figured something was "going on"...very hot!

Our hands were all over each other's bodies, mine on her breasts and legs and arms and pretty much anything else I could get a hold of, and hers on my neck and eventually down to my cock...rubbing me through my jeans.  Eventually my wife came back and sat down on the coffee table and watched (after she turned on the video camera of course :) )  We continued to make out for a bit, and then D undid the zipper on my jeans and took my cock out, stroking it while we kissed and my wife watched from just a foot or two away.  D then slid down onto the floor to start sucking my cock while my wife came over and started kissing me, the girls told me it was time for me to take some clothes off, so without wasting any time I quickly got everything off and then helped D do the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment