Thursday, November 10, 2011

WOW (part 1)

(disclaimer: yes this will be a multi-part post...too much to tell in one sitting!)

THAT was awesome :)
So As mentioned in my previous post, my wife and I had planned to meet another woman for a drink and see what happens. We had arranged for a night at a nice hotel and had reservations at a new restaurant, we were both excited about the prospect of what lay ahead. We spent the afternoon shopping (I realize how lucky I am to have such an awesome and open minded wife...I told her to make sure she takes advantage of it, and she did with some new shoes, haha). The whole time we were at the mall I kept looking at woman after woman, I wasn't aroused as much as eager and anxious for the night to come. After the mall we went to our hotel to check in, and man, did we end up with a fantastic room. It was a very upscale suite with a bedroom, living room and large bathroom that had a massive shower with two heads and a very spacious tub. Maybe best of all was the fact that one of the walls in the bathroom was glass, so it was effectively a window to/from the bedroom.

We relaxed and went out to dinner, which was a short walk from our hotel room. I was feeling a mixture of anxious/excited and nervous all rolled into one, but felt better after a drink and some food. We had a nice leisurely meal, ordering food as we wanted more along with more drinks. As the meal started to wind down I became more aware of the fact that it was almost "go time". It was literally as we were leaving the restaurant that I started to actually get nervous. I'm not sure what triggered it, but the walk back to the hotel was a little tough, I suppose it was partially the excitement of doing something new and the fact that I was the one who had to "perform" since this time (as opposed to previous times) I was going to be the only guy there :)

We got to the hotel bar and grabbed a booth in the back so we'd have some privacy and ordered another round of drinks. My wife and I were wondering what our "date" was going to wear to meet at the bar, we had told her previously that we liked the idea of having some outfits for her to model once in the room, and also let her know to try and "tone it down" for the bar, last thing we wanted to do was draw a big crowd at the bar in the hotel we were staying at. Pretty soon she texted me, letting us know she was close by and if we were ready to meet her for a drink. I let her know that we were there and shortly thereafter, my phone rang..."I'm here" she said.

She sat down across from me (next to my wife) and we ordered another round of drinks. I have to admit, I was pretty excited just from having two women out for drinks with me (ok ok, it also didn't hurt that I knew what was coming), we made small talk about a bunch of different things that I can barely remember now, other than looking up some movie trivia things on our phones. After we finished off our drinks, we all decided to head up to the room...

No comments:

Post a Comment