Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Update!

Ok, so it's been awhile :)

Wow, it's really been a year since I updated, seems crazy but the dates on the posts don't lie.  There have been adventures since then for sure, but given that it's been awhile I'm admittedly at a loss on where to pick up so rather than try and recount the last year (at least for now) I'll share an update that is more recent.  Oh, and for the record I'm typing this while she is out on a date right now :)

About a month or so ago, she had made some dinner reservations for us to try a new restaurant out.  It was planned for a Saturday night around 8pm.  The day of the dinner date we had planned, she hinted that she had an errand to run later in the day.  I didn't really think much of it figuring it was something mundane so went about the days activities looking forward to a nice dinner out with my wife.

As the afternoon wore on, she said that we should leave early...so we cleaned up and headed out around 5:30pm even though the restaurant was probably only a 20min drive from our house.  On the way, she started to talk more about her "errand" which apparently involved her checking in on a "friends" house.  To make a long story short, she had arranged to go and visit one of her male friends before dinner, and she was asking me to drive her there!  As we drove, I was getting excited as we talked about it, she told me to drop her off at his place and then make myself busy for 30min or so.

As we approached his house, I was getting harder and harder and then she told me she wanted to Facetime with me while she was there...we had done this once before for a short period of time, but this was going to be a voyeurs dream since we connected on Facetime before she even got out of the car.  I started to drive away as I saw the video of her knocking on his door and then going inside.

The next 15min were a blur of trying to watch Facetime on my phone while also trying to find a secluded place to watch.  Given that it was a residential neighborhood my options were limited and I got lost more than once while trying to navigate, hearing the increasingly breathy sound of my wife's moans coming from my phone.  I could glance over every now and then and catch a glimpse of her on the video, mostly kissing, then taking off clothes, then sucking his cock.  I eventually found a small office building that was had a parking lot so I pulled in there and parked in time to see her straddling him on the couch with her back to the camera (phone must have been on the coffee table).  I pulled my cock out and stroked while I watched them fuck and heard the moaning,  After straddling him, he moved her to her back and climbed between her legs fucking her in the missionary position while I kept stroking in the car a few blocks away.  I was intently watching the video when he then pulled his cock out of her and moved up to her head, her face was off camera but clearly she was sucking him now and then in an instant he pulled his cock out, stroked and came all over her chest.  She got back on her knees and sucked him some more before giving a quick wave goodbye and turning of the Facetime.

I gathered myself (took a few minutes!) then she texted me to come and get her...I was there a few minutes later, she got in the car flush and excited and we headed off to our dinner...her satisfied and me hungry (in more ways than one ;) )

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back. That was extremely hot and enjoyable to read. The idea of knowing it is happening is one thing, but actually listening and watching over the phone is out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was exciting - thanks and please don't stay away so long .

    ReplyDelete
  3. our doctor put my wife on testosterone.it made her really turned on.now she can cum with no hands anytime anywhere she loves it.we also went to a restraunt..I ordered my dinner&i asked my wife what she wanted.she looked at the nice looking waiter.she said ill have goooonad.groan grunt.the steak yoww.she just cum right there in public.after the waiter left I said you really got hot that time.she smiled&said waite till I order desert im going to squirt 2 times so be prepared.you wont be bored tonight.i am going to cum everywhere tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. driving my wife to her boyfriends house to get laid and then going back to pick her up when she was done is the hottest thing. sometimes she would call me and say she was going to spend the night and she would call me in the morning......wow

    ReplyDelete

  5. GigoloCallBoyservice

    Independent call boy service in gujarat

    I m call boy and massage boy

    Name -ashish

    Age -27

    Dick size-7.8 inch

    Sex time 25-50 minutes

    Service location- Ahmedabad, Rajkot,morbi, Surendranagar

    High profile girl ,madam , alone college girl , alone woman, divorce ladies and opan maind couple (Fatancy cpl )

    gmail-amarsinhrathod0001@gmail.com

    Contact no /whatup no -

    7779010241

    Call boy service in Ahmedabad

    Call boy service in Rajkot

    Call boy service in gujarat

    Call boy service in surat

    Call boy service in morbi

    Call boy service in Surendranagar

    Call boy service in india

    Massage services in gujarat

    Massage services in Ahmedabad

    Massage services in Rajkot

    Massage services in morbi

    What up no 7779010241

    What up no 7779010241

    What up no 7779010241

    What up no 7779010241

    What up no 7779010241

    What up no 7779010241

    What up no 7779010241

















    ReplyDelete