Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This weekend

I'm going out of town this weekend, and had an idea for some fun my wife and I can have while I'm away :-) We've had ideas of next steps for real meetings (can share those in another update here if/when we decide to pursue, or if people are interested in just hearing ideas), but for the weekend I've been thinking about doing some virtual sharing. For context, I recently got a new cell phone that has web and email access, so I can check sites and email without lugging a computer with me. This (and the fact that I'm constantly turned on by the thoughts and fantasies that come with having a hotwife) got me to thinking that it would be fun if she did some teasing/flirting (maybe even pleasing) with a guy or two online over the weekend, and sent me some (ok, maybe even all, haha) of the stuff that they talk about. I can just imagine how frequently I'd be checking my phone all weekend for updates from her on what she's up to :-)



I'm heading out on Friday, so we'll see how it goes...if anyone has any other suggestions along these lines, leave a comment :-)

1 comment: